Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Apple Oatmeal Crisp

     Need an easy, no mess dessert that's quick and takes only about an hour? If yes, this apple oatmeal crisp recipe is for you! This dessert is perfect because it gives you the crunch of the oatmeal and the sweetness of the apples. Did I mention is super easy?!?!
 
 
 
 
Ingredients
1 cup of brown sugar                   3 cups of peeled and diced apples
1 cup of oats                                1/2 cup of white sugar
1 cup of flour                               2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1/2 cup of melted butter
1 teaspoon of salt
 
 
 
 
Directions
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius), and lightly grease a glass pan. Then, in a bowl, mix the brown sugar, oats, salt, flour, and butter (mix until crumbly). After mixing that, put half in the glass pan. Next, place apples over the crumb mixture, and sprinkle the apples with combined sugar and cinnamon. Lastly, put the other half of the crumb mixture over the apples and put in the oven for 40 to 45 minutes (or until golden brown).
















Conclusion
I absolutely LOVE this dessert! It was so much fun to make, and it was very easy and made no mess! This scrumptious dish was soooooo delicious I could eat it all by myself! But of course I had to share with my family and they told me they loved it. And it's even better with ice cream! I definitely recommend you make this dish asap!

What Ice cream flavor would you eat this dessert with? Comment below what you think!









3 comments: